-
May 28th, 2004, 12:30 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My husband has agreed to build some doll furniture for my daughter's dolls. He asked me what the scale was for AG dolls. Any help? Thanks.
-
May 28th, 2004, 01:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
At the AG-website, all the furniture has their measurments in their description. I used that to make a bed for my doll and it worked fine.
Good luck [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2004, 04:47 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Maybe you can check your local library for "Making doll furniture for 18?? dolls" by Dennis Simmons. (Sorry, right now I?m obsessed with this book! [img]redface.gif[/img] )
Some basic measurements seem to be:
Length of beds? mattress support: 20 1/2 to 21 1/2 ??.
Hight of table roughly 9??, length 13??.
Have fun with your furniture and be sure to appreciate your hubby! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2004, 07:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
My dad just made my girls bunk beds and they are 21" long and about 12" wide and 20" high. They fit two girls lying on their sides if you squish! My dad also built Kirsten's trunk, a wardrobe for Felicity and a clothes rack/box. I can measure them for you if you need to know the dimesnsions! I have to get that book for future refrence!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks